46, rue de la Réserve,
Phone: 418 233-2266
Toll free: 1 888 868-6666
Contact us by e-mail email@example.com
From Bergeronnes, choose a zodiac cruise for closer and longer whales watching on the St. Lawrence River. This cruise is in the heart of the ocean trench where the water is deeper and more food. No wonder that even the whales prefer Essipit!
The zodiac cruise lasts 2 hours, offers a navigation flush water ... A whale watching zodiac is a feeling of emotions!
A unique experience!
• starting point to Bergeronnes's dock in the heart of the living environment of whales
• 24 km east of Tadoussac in the Gulf of St. Lawrence
• several departures every day
• highly secure boats
• a trustworthy crew
• experienced guides, generous with their knowledge
• with the added bonus of the vastness and breathtaking beauty of the river ...
The cruise lasts 2 hours, offers a navigation flush with water. It is best to make a reservation and arrive at least 45 minutes before departure. Bring warm clothes, regardless of the temperature.
We provide :
• isothermal jackets
• waterproof trousers
• hats and gloves
• approved lifejackets
• very warm and comfortable clothing
• Adequate closed shoes
(The zodiac cruise is not recommended for pregnant women, people likely to suffer from heart problems or back problems).
Several departures every day: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (June 10 to 16 and September 7 to October 09, 2016) and 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (June 17 to September 6, 2016)
Adults: $ 58, children: $ 39. These prices do not include taxes. Special prices for groups.