1149, boulevard Docteur-Camille-Marcoux,
Phone: 418 461-2707
Fax: 418 461-2529
Contact us by e-mail email@example.com
Archeological digs near this village have uncovered thousands of objects associated with the large French trading post established by Augustin Le Gardeur de Courtemanche in the early 18th century. Much earlier, Brador Bay was frequented by European fishermen. An interpretation centre recounts the story of this widespread industry.