34, avenue Carleton,
Phone: 418 296-2833
Contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Tucked away on Avenue Carleton, across from Parc des Pionniers, this remarkable Anglican church built in 1937 was the first church in the Baie-Comeau area. Constructed in the Tudor style, it has imposing oak trim and lovely stained glass windows. The main window, created by Clara Fargo Thomas, depicts local forest animals.
June 28 to August 11, Guided tours available from 9:30 a.m.