46, rue de la Réserve,
Phone: 418 233-2266
Toll free: 1 888 868-6666
Fax: 418 233-3960
Contact us by e-mail email@example.com
Units number: 12
It was nicknamed the field of sports and is described as paradise. Nature is beautiful and inviting. Hunting, fishing and many activities such as hiking, canoeing, cycling and other challenges are among the finest to be discovered.
Prestigious area - adventure and conquest
Decorated exhilarating - a prelude to the discovery.
Spend your best moments
• hunting and fishing, covering over 55 km2
• 27 lakes full of fish - speckled indigeneous trout (brook trout)
• arranged to finish smoking on site - expert advice
• choice of 10 comfortable chalets, about 1 hour 30 forest road from the station to host the Nordic ZEC (right of way to predict)
• site for groups of 2-16 people
• platform in the center of Wolf Lake, anchored to the bottom, to sit and fish without drift.
• Rates per person per day: From $84 to $98.
3 and 4 star cottages, adjacent to each other (indoor shower).
Number of units by type of accommodation :
Type of hunting :
Type of fishing :
You only have to travel 8 km from Tadoussac to observe ...
At 40 minutes from the village of Escoumins, Domaine du Lac ...
The Lacs à Jimmy outfitter camp can’t be beat when it comes ...
Headwater lake Escoumins River, Lac des Cœurs invites you ...
Pourvoirie Club Claire is an outfitter that offers seven ...
If you're looking for cozy comfort in the woods, the Lac ...
May 18 to October 7 (approximate date)
No credit card accepted